• DCSC-M-7 is designed for work at temporary and stationary workplaces in mechanical workshops, industrial factories, laboratories and educational organizations.
• Due to increased productivity, DCSC-M-7 is irreplaceable for processed, which heavily emit fumes.
• Compact slim body provides for possibility to work at workplaces with confined space.
• Low fan noise rate and new design of automatic self-clean system with rotating frame with nozzles allow usage in educational facilities, little rooms and other places with strict requirements to sound levels.
• For processes with intensive spark formation DCSC-M-7 is equipped with steel bump plate of special design and optional prefilter of multilayer galvanized net.
• Integrated compressor as an option adds to functionality and provides opportunity of usage at places, which are not equipped with a source of compressed air.
• The unit has a new controller with a character display, which shows current pollution load of cartridge during work and, during debugging mode, provides for opportunity to control the work and use for processes, which require different from default working arrangements.
• Built-in controller and electronic pressure differential gage automatically clean the cartridge only when a set pollution load is achieved; thus manual operation is not required and filter unit can be operated by unqualified personnel in educational facilities or in case prompt put into operation is required.
• As an option, an extraction arm can be equipped buttons on its nozzle for switching on/off the unit and nozzle lighting right from the working place.
• Increased performance 1400 m³/h
• Compact slim body
• Self-cleaning mechanism with rotating nozzles
• Low noise level 69 dB
• Integrated oil-free compressor
• Vertical quick-detachable cartridge
• Double spark protection
• Top side exit for clean air
• Convenient controller location
• Electronic pressure differential gage
• Monochrome character display
• Current pollution load (pressure drop) display
• Automatic self-cleaning with ΔP-function
• Light and audio alarm
• Auto start of additional purification after fan switch off
• Remote control buttons on extraction arm nozzle
• Built-in oil separator with pressure controller and manometer
• Oil separator defensive bumper
• Convenient supply cable storing device
• Big casters with smooth motion for uneven floors
• Four types of cartridges for different technological processes
|Maximum airflow, cmh||1 400|
|Diameter of suitable extraction arm, mm||160|
|Max reach radius of suitable extraction arm, m||2 / 3 / 4|
|Integrated motor power, kW||1,1|
|Power source voltage||230 / 400 V, 50 Hz|
|Active filtration surface area, m²||12|
|Filter cartridge material||ePTFE / polyester / antistatic / ePTFE antistatic|
|Filtration class, GOST R EN 779-2014||F9, E11|
|Compressor power, kW||0,5|
|Dimensions, mm||655 х 655 х 1455|
|Noise level, dB||66|
|Weight (without extraction arm), kg||180|