- – SovPlym company is established
- – Production of fans and extraction arms is started
- – Supply of “PLYMOVENT” products began
- – Export deliveries of industrial ventilation products to European market are started
- – SovPlym branch office in Novosibirsk is opened
- – SovPlym branch office in Moscow is opened
- – Cooperation with “MOVIT” (warehouse equipment) is started
- – Cooperation with “Air Liquide Welding” (welding equipment) is started
- – Renovation of industrial premises
- – Installation of new production equipment
- – Reorganization of SovPlym branch office in Novosibirsk to independent company “SovPlym-Holding Ltd.”
- – New production plant is established
- – Cooperation with “WECO” (welding equipment) is started
- – SovPlym branch office in Yekaterinburg is opened
- – Cooperation with “SilverStone” (warehouse equipment) is started
- – SovPlym branch office in Surgut is opened
- – Cooperation with “InfaStaub” (aspiration solutions, big industrial filters) is started
- – Cooperation with “Intensiv-Filter” (aspiration solutions, big industrial filters) is started
- – Modernization of production equipment
- – New production and office premises are acquired
- – Wide range of welding and warehouse equipment is added to product portfolio
- – 15th Anniversary of the company
- – SovPlym branch office in Nizhniy Novgorod is opened
- – Cooperation with “Vanad” (thermal cutting portal machines) is started
- – Cooperation with “Euromate” (air filtration equipment) is started
- – Cooperation with “Norres” (industrial hoses) is started
- – SovPlym is certified according to international ISO quality management system
- – Wide range of protection screens for workplaces is added to product portfolio
- – SovPlym branch office in Samara is opened
- – Cooperation with “EHC Teknik” (exhaust gases filters) is started
- – SovPlym branch office in Kazan is opened
- – Cooperation with “Dustcontrol” (vaccum extraction systems, mobile and central) is started
- – Spare parts and consumables for plasma cutting machines of well-known brand manufacturers are added to product portfolio
- – Trainings and certification in “Thermal cutting machines operator” program
- – Acquiring additional production, warehouse and office premises.
- – Significant investments in production capabilities
- – Additional expansion of production, warehouse and office premises
- – Investments into new production equipment
- – Development and introduction of new range of filter units
- – Further expansion of welding products portfolio
- – Reorganization of “SovPlym-Holding Ltd.” into “SovPlym-Siberia Ltd.”
- – 20th Anniversary of the company
- – Cooperation with “Purafil” (gases filtration equipment) is started
- – Filtration units and systems for corrosive, hazardous, acidic and odourous gases
- – SovPlym branch office in Karaganda (Kazakhstan) is opened
- – Establishing of joint-stock venture “Masterflex RUS” (production of industrial hoses)
- – Cooperation with “Eckert” (thermal metal cutting machines, abrasive waterjet cutting)
- – Cooperation with “Eagle Filter Oy” (filters for gas turbines) is started
- – Cooperation with “Filtermist International Ltd.” (oilmist filter units)
- – Expansion of product range of solutions for filtration of gases. Emergency systems solutions for environmental protection from leakage of hazardous gase are introduced. Gas filtration systems for water treatment facilities and sewages are included into portfolio
- – New range of filtration equipment is developed and introduced
- – “Masterflex RUS” (industrial hoses) factory is officially opened in St. Petersburg
- – “PLYMOVENT AB” (Sweden) merged together with “Euromate BV” (Netherlands) into “PLYMOVENT Group BV”
- – Development and production of highly efficient downdraft tables for table cutting.
- – SovPlym branch office in Rostov-on-Don is opened
- – Participation in Annual National Competition “Elite of National Economics 2012”
- – New range of filtration equipment is developed and introduced
- – Specialists of SovPlym Technical department participated in specialized “Lean production” training. Concept of Lean production supposes full involvement of each specialist into production optimization process and creation of customer’s value.
- – Full cyle production of filter cartridges is started
- – Cooperation with “Alfatek” (welding and thermal metal cutting) is started
- – Cooperation with “Naaktgeboren” (vacuum trucks, vacuum material transportation systems) is started
- – New SovPlym showroom is opened with installations of all SovPlym product lines
- – New warehouse is built
- – Large vehicle exhaust extraction systems project for TALGO diesel trains is successfully finished
- – Federal expert commision after a detailed assessment approved the official status of SovPlym testing laboratory and confirm it with official certificate.
- – New bending machine is installed for metal sheets with thickness up to 6mm
- – Separate production site for filter cartridges is organized
- – Rail exhaust extraction systems for fire depots and rescue stations with slidnig balancers
- – LabArm-P unit
- – Portable DCA-P filter unit
- – Compact VMF-11000 fan in plastic body
- – Square body fan units TEF and FTEF units with additional silencing enclosure
- – Self-cleaning MDV filter unit with vertical cartridges
- – Ion-exchange filter modules GC
- – Stationary extraction panel SVP-5000
- Modernization of ESP-M filter unit
- Expansion of product range of plasma cutting tables
- Expansion of product range of noise reduction panels
SovPlym took part in the 15th International exhibition of welding materials, equipment and technologies “WELDEX / ROSSVARKA – 2015”.
The exhibition of “SovPlym” were presented gantry machine for plasma and flame cutting «VANAD MIRA» «Standart» series, guards working “CEPRO” zones, exhaust dissecting table for thermal cutting “MBC’s” and our new product – self-cleaning filter «MDV- 4-F-H20».
Visit the exhibition Czech colleagues from the company «VANAD» appreciated our stand and presented equipment. The exhibition, with the support of JSC “SovPlym” was a competition “Best Welder 2015”. Deputy Director of the Moscow branch Alexei Ants presented awards to the winners in the categories “Best Welder”, “Best Young welder”, “Best Engineer (Scientist) welder,” “Miss Welding”.
- – Expansion of filtercartridges production areas. New types of flat filter cartridges for DCSC-FMP units are produced
- – CE Certification for all Sovplym product range. Export versions of products are developed
- – New equipment is installed for painting workshop
- – HPF-1200, HPF-1500 industrial fan unit.
- – Joint-production of big industrial filters with “Infastaub”
- – AD automatic dampers
- – Welding tables with built-in compressor
- – Oilmist filters MT and MM
- – MDV unit design is improved
- – Modernization of DCSC/1/2, DCA-M amd ESP-M filter units
– SovPlym participated in International cement conference “PETROCEM”
– From 6th to 11th September SovPlym has taken part in International Military Technical Forum “Army 2016”. SovPlym demonstrated new types of exhaust extraction equipment specially developed for military vehicles and facilities
– SovPlym won the “Golden Key 2016” competition in the nomination “The best vehicle exhaust extraction system”
– SovPlym supported the welding competition held as a part of “Young professionals 2016” championship
– SovPlym employee Anastasia Khristenko won the “Miss welding World 2016” competition held during the “Weldex 2016” exhibition
– Product line of high-vacuum filter units with 400-4000 m3/h capacities
– Loop rail exhaust extraction system with copressed air filling station
• Won the NOPRIZ Professional Competition for the best innovative project – 2017. The URBO Plant project won two prizes: 3rd place in the category “Best project of an industrial facility”, 2nd place in the category “Best project of an object using energy-efficient solutions”.
• For the third time, SovPlym won the Golden Key international prize in the Best Exhaust Gas Removal System nomination.
• The Yekaterinburg branch of SovPlym JSC celebrated its fifteenth anniversary.
• SovPlym JSC took part in the largest specialized exhibitions in Russia: Machine Tool Building 2017, ARMY-2017, Metalloobrabotka-2017, Welding 2017, Climate World 2017, SOLIDS, as well as in a number of regional exhibitions.
• SovPlym JSC supplied equipment for a welders competition for a division of PJSC Gazprom (Gazprom Dobycha Yamburg) in YAMAO, and also provided technical support to the regional championship Young Professionals (World Skills Russia 2017) in Nizhny Novgorod.
• Product line of industrial SFN pocket filters is updated with a pulse cleaning system.
• Product line of industrial cartridge filters is updated SFL with a pulse cleaning system.
• Introduction of Product line of SFM pocket filters with mechanical cleaning.
• Introduction of new compact filter for soldering DCA-P-300.
• New industrial controllers with the ability to connect additional modules.
- In 2018, SovPlym JSC received the title of “The Best Enterprise in Russia for 2017” and was awarded the “Quality Star” for the high quality of the equipment produced.
Since January 1, 2018, SovPlym JSC has been the Exclusive Representative of Vanad 2000
- SovPlym JSC took part in the WorldBuild / UzBuild 2018 exhibition. Greetings to the representative office in Uzbekistan on the start of work and exhibition activities and wish you great success in the industrial ventilation market.
- From September 10 to September 14, SovPlym JSC, together with a dealer, Airtrax, took part in the largest exhibition Electra Mining, which takes place in South Africa every two years. Exhibition of general industrial character with a focus on mining. Among the visitors, there are representatives of both small businesses and large international companies with production facilities in South Africa.
- On November 1, in the building of the Human Resources Directorate of JSC Severstal, the first technical seminar was held to raise awareness of the latest methods and equipment for industrial air purification and vacuum dust removal systems at metallurgical enterprises.
– Mobile mechanical self-cleaning filter DCSC-M-5
– Extraction arm KUA-200 with light and control buttons
- In 2019, SovPlym JSC celebrated its 30th anniversary under the title“30 years of knowledge – ventilation with sense”
- The year is marked by the expansion of production capacities and relocation of production to a new workshop, the total area of SovPlym JSC now exceeds 20,000 m2
- New production facilities made it possible to unify the line of equipment for local exhaust ventilation and gave possibility to the development of industrial aspiration and vacuum dust removal.
- In 2019, SovPlym JSC took part in 5 specialized exhibitions, 15 conferences, and forums. We have organized more than 30 seminars for our clients in different cities of Russia, where we shared our experience gained over 30 years.
– Mobile mechanical self-cleaning filter of increased productivity DCSC-M-6
– Hinged self-cleaning filter DCSC-W-5
– Stationary accumulative mechanical filters MF
– Modular self-cleaning stationary filter with the vertical arrangement of MDV cartridges (standard range)
– Dust collecting units of reduced capacity PU-400 and PU-600
– Baghouse filters with impulse blowing SFS
– Silo filter SFB, with cartridges and pulse cleaning