DCA-P-400 is a portable mechanical filter unit designed for temporary extraction of welding and soldering fumes and light dusts of low concentration. It is well suited for occasional works and temporary workplaces.
Low weight of the DCA-P-400 unit allows to easily move it from one workstation to another if needed therefore providing great flexibility and economy in comparison with stationary ventilation solutions.
DCA-P-400 has two modes of operation that allows to vary capacity of the unit if necessary.
Industries and applications
• Occasional welding processes
• Light dust extraction
• Not suitable for explosive or combustible substances
• Not suitable for continuous operation and for high-intensity applications
• Not suitable for materials that tend to smolder or self-ignite
- Simple and robust design
- Low weight, portable
- Reduced level of noise
- 220V plug and play unit
- Delivered with carbon filter
- Compatible with extraction arms of small diameters
|Max airflow, m3/h||Filtration surface, m2||Filtration class||Power consumption (220V), kW||Noise level, mode 1/2,dB||Number of connections||Weight, kg|
|350||4.5||F9 F9 (DIN EN 779), |
MERV 15 (ASHRAE 52.2)
|2||64/73||2 x 100 mm||16|
|10142||sDCA-P-004*||Spare filter cartridge for DCA-P-400|
|6348||sDCA-P-005||Carbon filter for DCA-P-400|